Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Time to Read

Every day I receive a new corona virus joke or cartoon, so many they would fill an entire book, which I'm sure some enterprising person will anthologize after the pandemic ends. I have also received several Rube Goldberg-type continual motion videos that could only have been constructed by someone with a lot of time on their hands.

My favorite corona virus email by far is the CLEVER arrangement of book spines pictured below. I don't have time to check whether every one is a legitimate title (not photo-shopped) but if they are, the effort it took to put this together is comparable to one of those Rube Goldberg contraptions.


The corona virus has disrupted plans for many of us. We could use this unexpected "vacation" to create something silly or complete some of those household projects on our to-do lists, but let's not forget to use at least part of this chunk of time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment