Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Opportunity to Promote My Writing

I'm excited to be the guest speaker at this month's Bend Genealogical Society meeting. I was invited after one of their members, a friend of mine, read Never Done. Since Never Done is based on information gleaned from my great-grandmother's memoir, she thought her club members would find it interesting to learn how the story came about. I took her idea and expanded it, creating a PowerPoint presentation that covers not only my great-grandmother's memoir, but many types of documents with story potential.

Title: "Family-Inspired Fiction: How to Use Family History & Documents to Create Stories"

Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Time: 10:00 a.m.

Place: Williamson Hall (Williamson Hall is part of the Rock Arbor Villa Mobile Home Park at 2220 N.E. Hwy 20, Bend OR


No comments:

Post a Comment